While sitting on the sidelines may be perfectly fine for some people – that is not my attitude about education of new technologies. I want to feel it and touch it and apply the relevancy to my life – my work and my goals. This is the mindset I take into consideration when building training programs. Programs that help to impact the way people work, and work better together.
My goal is to bridge the gaps – no matter what generation or culture.
Past work experiences include:
- Training Program Manager at Zenefits
- Director of Education Programs and Services at Hootsuite
- Global Education Programs Manager for Yammer at Microsoft
- Training Analyst at First Solar
My focus has always been customers and building programs that keep the learner at the center, whether an executive at a large enterprise or a volunteer at small non-profit, everyone has something to learn about social and technology.
I help to focus business strategies into application that revolves around people.
Previous Projects include:
- Internal Enterprise Social Network Vision, Strategy, Launch & Trainings
- Certification Programs
- Communication Management & Engagement Plans
- Role Based, Use Case Specific Training Programs
- Executive Coaching & Training with Social Media (Internal/External Tools)
- Technology Change Management Plans
- New Hire Onboarding Programs
- Account Management Training Programs
- “University” Style Training Programs – including curriculum, lectures, activities, assessments, projects and final exams
- Train the Trainer Programs
- Presentation Skills for Subject Matter Experts
- Curriculum Development
- Partner Training Programs and Initiatives
I have a B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Toledo and Masters of Education, Technology and Leadership from The George Washington University.
“Social is in my DNA, it’s not something I just tell people to do, I do it too.” http://microsoftjobsblog.com/a-blog-post-landed-her-a-new-job/